Meet the iPhone X - the device that’s so smart that it responds to a tap, your voice, and even a glance.
Elegantly designed with a large 14.73 cm (5.8) Super Retina screen and a durable front-and-back glass,
this smartphone is designed to impress. What’s more, you can charge this iPhone wirelessly.
14.73 cm Super Retina Screen
Movies or games - with its Super Retina screen, you can enjoy an immersive-viewing experience that dazzles the eyes.
Innovative Display Technology
The display, with new techniques and technology, follows the curves and its elegantly rounded corners.
Everything on the screen looks vibrant and beautiful, with true blacks, stunning colors, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
Crafted using durable glass on both the sides, this phone, with surgical-grade stainless steel, is water- and dust-resistant.
Navigating your phone using familiar gestures will be intuitive and natural. All it takes is a simple swipe to take you to your home screen from anywhere.
Your Face is Your Password
Experience secure authentication with its Face ID; it projects and analyses more than 30,000 invisible dots on your face to create a depth map.
What’s more, enabled by the TrueDepth camera and equipped with an adaptive recognition, the Face ID adapts to your face’s physical changes over time.
Portrait Mode Selfies and Portrait Lighting
Click beautiful selfies with sharp foregrounds, blurred backgrounds and impressive studio-quality lighting effects.
Express Yourself with 12 Animoji
Thanks to the TrueDepth camera, this phone analyses more than 50 muscle movements to mirror your expressions.
Dual 12 MP Cameras
Its dual cameras feature a large and fast 12 MP sensor, an optical zoom, a color filter
and a telephoto camera with OIS, so your pictures and videos come out bright and precise even in low-light conditions.
Thanks to its Portrait Lighting, depth-sensing cameras and precise facial mapping, you can click professional-quality photos.
Equipped with the A11 Bionic chip designed by Apple that boasts four efficiency cores and a neural engine,
you can experience fast performance and smooth multitasking.
Game Like Never Before
Thanks to its Apple-designed three-core GPU and powerful A11 Bionic chip, you can enjoy unbelievable augmented reality experiences in apps and games.
No more cables and wires - charge it wirelessly using charging stations and mats.
In The Box
- Handset, EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, Documentation
- Built-in Stereo Speaker, Built-in Microphone
- All-screen OLED Multi-touch Display
Other Display Features
- HDR Display, 1,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio (Typical), True Tone Display, Wide Color Display (P3), 3D Touch, 625 cd/m2 Max Brightness (Typical), Fingerprint-resistant Oleophobic Coating, Support for Display of Multiple Languages and Characters Simultaneously
Os & Processor Features
- A11 Bionic Chip with 64-bit Architecture, Neural Engine, Embedded M11 Motion Coprocessor
Memory & Storage Features
Primary Camera Available
Primary Camera Features
- Wide-angle and Telephoto Cameras, Wide-angle: f/1.8 Aperture, Telephoto: f/2.4 Aperture, Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting (Beta), Dual Optical Image Stabilization, Six-element Lens, Panorama (Upto 63MP), Sapphire Crystal Lens Cover, Backside Illumination Sensor, Hybrid IR Filter, Autofocus with Focus Pixels, Tap to Focus with Focus Pixels, Live Photos with Stabilization, Wide Color Capture for Photos and Live Photos, Improved local Tone Mapping, Body and Face Detection, Exposure Control, Noise Reduction, Auto HDR for Photos, Auto Image Stabilization, Burst Mode, Timer Mode, Photo Geotagging, Image Formats Captured: HEIF and JPEG
Secondary Camera Available
Secondary Camera Features
- Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting (Beta), Animoji, 1080p HD Video Recording, f/2.2 Aperture, Wide Color Capture for Photos and Live Photos, Auto HDR, Backside Illumination Sensor, Body and Face Detection, Auto Image Stabilization, Burst Mode, Exposure Control, Timer Mode
- Rear Quad LED True Tone Flash with Slow Sync and Front Retina Flash
Full HD Recording
Video Recording Resolution
- 4K Video Recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, 1080P HD Video Recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720P HD Video Recording at 30 fps, Slo-Mo Video Support for 1080P at 120 fps or 240 fps
Dual Camera Lens
- 802.11 ac (Wi-Fi with MIMO)
Predictive Text Input
- Face ID, Barometer, Three-axis Gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Video Recording: 4K Video Recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, 1080P HD Video Recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720P HD Video Recording at 30 fps, Optical Image Stabilization for Video, Optical Zoom: 6x Digital Zoom, Quad LED True Tone Flash, Slo-Mo Video Support for 1080P at 120 fps or 240 fps, Time-lapse Video with Stabilization, Cinematic Video Stabilization (1080P and 720P), Continuous Autofocus Video, Body and Face Detection, Noise Reduction, Take 8MP Still Photos while Recording 4K Video, Playback Zoom, Video Geotagging, Video Formats Recorded: HEVC and H.264, Face ID: Enabled by TrueDepth Camera for Facial Recognition, Apple Pay, NFC with Reader Mode, Location: Digital Compass, Wi-Fi, Cellular, iBeacon Microlocation, Accessibility: VoiceOver, Zoom, Magnifier, Software TTY, Siri and Dictation, Type to Siri, Switch Control, Closed Captions, AssistiveTouch, Speak Screen, Rating for Hearing Aids: iPhone X (Model A1865, A1901): M3, T4, System Requirements - Apple ID (Required for Some Features), Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC Requires - Mac: OS X 10.10.5 or Later, PC: Windows 7 or Later, iTunes 12.7 or Later
- Camera, Photos, Health, Messages, Phone, FaceTime, Mail, Music, Wallet, Siri, Calendar, iTunes Store, App Store, Notes, News, Contacts, iBooks, Home, Weather, Reminders, Clock, TV, Stocks, Calculator, Voice Memos, Compass, Podcasts, Watch, Tips, Find My iPhone, Find My Friends, Settings, Files
- AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Audible (Formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+)
- HEVC, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 2, Motion JPEG, High Dynamic Range with Dolby Vision and HDR10 Content